July 31, 2021
WHAT: Walk to Remember
WHEN: Saturday, July 31, 2021 at 10:30 am.
WHERE: Trollwood Park – 3664 Elm St N, Fargo, ND
We are in the final stages of planning our 2021 Walk to Remember. We will need to have an accurate count of attendees in order to estimate how much food we’ll need. If you plan to attend, please register here. You may also register by calling or emailing Kara or Sheryl (contact information below).
Please join us for our 15th annual Walk to Remember on July 31, 2021.
This year our Walk to Remember event will be different than previous years as we are unable to have it at our normal location of Oak Grove Park due to construction. We are currently fine tuning our schedule of activities for the event but what we do know is listed below. Please watch our July newsletter, our website, and our Facebook page for more information.
Things to know for our Walk to Remember for 2021:
- There will be no actual walk as Trollwood Park is too far from Island Park for it to be feasible.
- There will be no potluck but there will be a catered lunch provided by our Chapter. This lunch will include fried chicken, small sandwiches, a couple of salads, and dessert.
- There will be no balloon release because Trollwood Park is in the flight paths for Hector International Airport.
- There will be a butterfly release.
- There will be games and activities for anyone who wishes to participate.
- There will be a couple of craft tables with supplies and basic instruction to create some simple items.
- Trollwood Park has 3 play areas and a basketball court near the main shelter.
- Kriston Wenzel from Hospice of the Red River Valley has agreed to speak with our group. Her topic will be ‘Active Grieving’. There will be time allotted for some discussion and Q&A.
If you would like to volunteer to help out or if you have any questions please check our FaceBook page or contact:
- Kara or Paul Bailey (Chapter Leader) – 701-491-0364, email – email@example.com
- Sheryl Cvijanovich – 701-540-3287, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- or email – email@example.com